Video pixelation when panning
This tutorial is for users experiencing video pixelation on your mobile or tablet device when you pan up or down or the video feed is grainy when moving.
- First, ensure all wiring is plugged in correctly and securely and ensure none of the cables are damaged
- Within the DJI GO app settings, turn on “enable hardware decode’ (this will take some of the load of the processor).
- Also with the GO app, navigate to the ‘HD’ section and try changing channel (if on custom), or put it in ‘auto’.
- Clear the video cache within the DJI GO app.
- Ensure controller antennas are vertical and not crossed.
- Turn off ‘3d noise reduction’ within the DJI GO app.